How to Apply
a) Procedure for applying for admission to I P.U.C:
1. The candidates may call at the college office to obtain the requisite application form with prospectus for 2020-2021.
2. Duly filled application form should be registered at the college office within a week from the date of announcement of Karnataka SSLC results. CBSE and ICSE students may register their applications awaiting results.
b) While submitting the Application……….
1. Application should be registered in the office during the cash hours on the dates prescribed.
2. The regarding the announcement of seats and the admission, will be intimated to the candidate over the phone.
3. Incomplete Applications and the Applications with wrong information will not be considered.
c) Selection of candidates :
Selection will be made on the basis of merit and the policy of the Govt. for unaided colleges.
d) Regarding Admission:
1. Date and time of the admission will be intimated to every selected candidate over the phone.
2. The candidate has to take admission on the date and time fixed.
3. If the date fixed by the college is inconvenient to any candidate due to some valid reason, he/she has to take another convenient date after meeting the principal.
4. If a candidate does not do either of the two mentioned above , his/her admission stands cancelled.
e) At the time of Admission:
1. The candidate should be accompanied by the father ( mother, if the father is not alive, a responsible guardian if both the parents are not alive)
2. Complete fees are to be paid.
3. Produce the original T.C and the conduct certificate.
4. Original SSLC Mark card with a Photostat copy (two Photostat copies in case of those who have passed other than Karnataka SSLC)
5. Original Caste/Income certificate with a Photostat copy (in case of those who want to claim fee concession based on their castes/parent’s annual income) (Original Marks Card, Caste and Income Certificates will be returned immediately after verification at the time of admission.)
f) Conditions of admission:
1. All the admissions made by the college is provisional and subject to the approval by the PU Education Department, Bangalore.
2. Those who have passed the exam other than Karnataka SSLC(CBSE,ICSE etc) will have to pay the fees of Rs. 500 towards the Eligibility Certificate. Such students will have to produce the Migration Certificates from their respective Exam Board (CBSE/ICSE etc.)
If you intend to apply for more than one combination, you have to apply separately for those combinations.
If you want to be considered for a seat on the basis of the caste. (reservation quota) Photostat copy of the relevant certificate must be attached to the application itself. It cannot be submitted later. The original caste certificate should be produced at the time of admission which will be returned immediately after the verification
Office Hours(On Week Days) - 9 a.m to 5 p.m
Cash Hours(On Week Days) - 9 a.m to 1 p.m and 2 p.m to 3.30 p.m
Office Hours(On Saturday) - 9 a.m to 1 p.m
Cash Hours(On Saturday) - 9 a.m to 11 a.m